SALARY PAYMENT & ALERT CLARIFICATION- LAUTECH UPDDATE - MACROEDU

Translate

Friday, October 13, 2017

@Emertuskay

SALARY PAYMENT & ALERT CLARIFICATION- LAUTECH UPDDATE

SALARY PAYMENT & ALERT CLARIFICATION

By Oyedeji Ahmed ( LMP )

Even though to err is human, I still try to confirm and reconfirm any information am dishing out. This is because of the quite numbers of people that read, follow, and depend on any of my post.

Often times, I use to have more than enough information at hands to dish out but always reserve it till the time I confirm it from grapevine or reliable source. This is not only to keep people updated but to make them informed properly on happenings. Though, not many of this information may be opium or seen as soothing balm but I can't just help it than to tell you the sincere truth and reality. Why ? Because there's no any how you will tell a lie and it won't bounce back on you. So, instead of conforming you with lies, I'd rather keep mute. The open truth is just that I can never deceive you. Whatever I know is right and appropriate, I don't hide away from it.

Let me state clearly that there's nothing I stand to gain in updating you let alone taking pleasure in deceit. I only take it as a selfless service. Nothing but a selfless service. And I never pray to keep writing on LAUTECH when I leave the school. Neither do I even wish to work in LAUTECH as some had wrongly opined. The truth is that I can't just help it seeing my colleague un-updated or consuming lies. So whatever is your reaction to any of my post, pls always remember that I've nothing to gain. I only uphold the truth.

To the main issue now, I explained in one of my recent post that the council want to pay 3 months which will cover for September, October and November. The Below is the excerpt of the story.

" The council has agreed to pay 3 months and has retracted its earlier position to pay through cheque. However, one of the unions opinion is that they are ready to accept 3 months but must be from August to Nov 2016. This is against the wish of the council as the intention is to pay 3 months that will cover for September October and November 2017. (11th of October, 2017).

In view of the above, I wish to reiterate again that the alert of November 2017 is valid. And infact, October alert too just confirmed again.

We are getting there by the special grace of God. AMEN.

LAUTECH shall rise again !

08064372225

Rbc RBC


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :