Hard times aren't times to get hard (Article) - MACROEDU

Translate

Monday, July 17, 2017

@Emertuskay

Hard times aren't times to get hard (Article)

Hard times aren't times to get hard. They are times to remember that life is still coming with lots of blessings. They are times to keep the fire burning in you. Why let the temporary stops stop you. My friend, this is not the life you said you will fight for. This is not the things you told me you'll stand for. With everyday you're derailing. I know this tsunami is much to bear, but look back and check your childhood memories. The room became filled with noises from the unending screaming of the Dreamer. Everything turned into a pity party. He walked up and down like a pendulum bob in my room, shouting over his shoulder, " They maybe lovely (talking about the evanescent things you're now chasing), but they should only remind Kitty of how much lovelier her dreams are! He called out, "You can't teach me how to forget and forgive her breaking our promises! " I picked up a handkerchief, already filled with sweats, lying on my four legged blue table and move to him, " I know it hurts " I cried ,trying to wipe the tears down his cheeks , " You've got to let this go if you're her friend ". We were only ending this when another knock sounded on the door. Who could that be I thought. Quickly I pulled myself together with Dreamer doing the same too. Within a twinkle of an eye, the room was lit up with fake smiles. " I'm coming " , I said, still putting one or two things together, " He's coming, just a minute " Dreamer shouted. Now the whole room looked like an heaven on earth, but we were only acting a drama. As I opened the door, oh my God! It was the Believer! I personally call Bee. Before we could let the excitement of seeing each other sank in, I jumped in, " Long time o, so you're still in Nigeria " . With a big grin she answered, " Sure I've been, but life has been busy somehow, work here and there " , she said in that manner of someone trying to give an excuse. We quickly got over that. " Oh, Bee, meet Dreamer, my very good friend ", I introduced Dreamer to Bee. Dreamer smiled, "Nice meeting you, I'm Dreamer as he had said ". Bee is just one of those people who loves exploring any place they are.
Image result for hard time logo


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :