Warrior with the pen (Poem) - MACROEDU

Translate

Sunday, July 16, 2017

@Emertuskay

Warrior with the pen (Poem)

I'd rather be a warrior of word
And pierce through people's heart
Than to fight with a sword
And make people shed tears of defeat

I'd rather sadden your face with the alphabet
Than showing my aggression with a blow
I'd rather have your tears with deep thought
Than inflicting pain to your jaw

And with my pen comes the ink
That last so long than a bullet
The same bullet that write pain
Can turn around to excite

With my pen I need no shield
It cause hurt not to the physical
But make the heart bleed
And fill the face with smile

I'd rather have hate with an article
Than have blood in my hands
While they desert you like the monk
I heal just with the words

I'd rather write it in the book
The scourge I feel in my heart
Than spit it out like a crook
And you'd have nothing to read after I left

I'd rather focus on the mind
And start my change from within
Than holding the bullet in my hand
And pull the trigger from the hind

Tell me who is the real warrior
Than he that shows valour with the pen
That wouldn't make people tremble with fear
But capture the mind of men

And there's nothing precious as the letters
That travels through the world
That taste sweet, sour or bitter
But Peirce through without bond

When next you see someone with a pen
Writing straight from the heart
Know, he is an oracle in the den
And more powerful than the soldier in a combat.

*BEEJAY*
  + 2348033854010
  ©Queerly pen




Subscribe to this Blog via Email :