My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - MACROEDU

Translate

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

@Emertuskay

My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster"

A Nigerian journalist, Chris Kehinde Nwandu has revealed his encounter with Abba Kyari, the detective who led the Special Intelligence Team IRT, which captured notorious kidnap kingpin Evans. Abba Kyari, was hailed and praised by his colleagues who carried him up to jubilation after the big catch. Read his words below..

I have not met Nigeria's number one crime buster Abba Kyari in my life though we've been friends on facebook.It was shocking that during the parade of Nigeria's most notorious kidnapper "Evans" yesterday, Abba was able to pick me out of the so many journalists..He left what he was doing, walked up to me shouting CKN,CKN,CKN..We embraced severally...I became an instant celebrity among my colleagues and several top police officers at the event..Thanks bro,you're made for the top...Keep up soaring like an eagle..May Allah continue to protect you as you continue to diligently serve your fatherland..Amb CKN


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :