Mnemonic to remember the branches of Artery in your body.. Know your Anatomy - MACROEDU

Translate

Saturday, September 23, 2017

@Emertuskay

Mnemonic to remember the branches of Artery in your body.. Know your Anatomy

Guess you are a medical student this a mnemonic to remember some of the vital Arteries in the body. 
Mnemonic of internal illiac Arteries 
I love good player like matic ozil and Ucovich
I-illiolubarArtery
L-lateral sacral Artery
G-Gluteal artery 
P-pudendal artery 
I: inferior visceral (uterine in females) artery
M: middle recta artery
V:vagina artery
O: oburator artery 


Mnemonic for formation of marginal Artery 
I love remembering my love songs. 
I-illeocolic artery
R-Right colic artery
M-middle colic artery
L-left colic artery
S-sigmoid artery 



U: umbilical artery 


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :