Ibrahimovic sign a new year contract - MACROEDU

Translate

Thursday, August 24, 2017

@Emertuskay

Ibrahimovic sign a new year contract

The red devil have announced the renewal of Zalatan Ibrahimovic contract. The Swedish has sign a one year contract in old Trafford and will be staying in Manchester United till 2018.
Zlatan will be wearing shirt number 10 for the red devil this season. Zlatan who played a vibrant role in Manchester United winning the community shield, Europa League too, he mad an appearance of 46 and scored 28 goals in the 2016/2017 season before suffering a knee injury.The 30 years old strike has won 4 different leagues and has dream to win another with the red devil
Zlatan Ibrahimovic said: "I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club's intention for me to stay. I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready. I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch."


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :